Description[edit | edit source]
Stumped on what to get your dad for Father's Day? Is your dad worthy of an award? Of course he is! Make him this shiny, gold trophy for Father's Day.
Type of Craft[edit | edit source]
Difficulty Level[edit | edit source]
Supplies Needed[edit | edit source]
- 2 foam coffee cups
- 5 inch square box (or one cut to size)
- Masking tape
- 1 gold chenille stem
- Gold craft paint
- Black construction paper, cut to fit on side of box
- White paint pen
- White craft glue
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Turn cups upside down and trim bottom lips to make them flush.
- Glue the bottoms of the two cups together.
- Tape the square box shut by covering the entire box with masking tape.
- When glue on the cups have dried, wrap a piece of masking tape around the middle where the two cups meet.
- Cut the chenille stem in half and insert into each side of one of the cups as trophy handles.
- Cover cups completely with masking tape.
- Paint masking tape on both the trophy and the box gold. Let dry.
- Write "Awarded World's Best Dad" on the black construction paper with white paint pen. Glue to the front of the box.
- Pipe white glue onto the bottom of the cup that does not have the chenille handles. Press onto the top of the box and let glue dry completely.
Additional Photos[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.