Adorable and hilarious easter baby chicks that are so easy to make you can have an entire clutch ready for Easter.
Type of CraftEdit
- 2 round wooden beads (we used one 16-millimeter and one 25-millimeter bead) with holes large enough for a doubled Pipe *cleaner to fit through
- 6-inch pipe cleaners
- Acrylic paint
- Craft feather
- Fine-point marker
- 1. First, paint the beads with acrylic paint. When they have dried, bende a 6-inch pipe cleaner in half, sandwiching the end of a tiny craft feather in the fold.
- 2. Thread the smaller bead onto the opposite end of the pipe cleaner and slide the bead up to hide the bottom of the feather.
- 3. Thread the larger bead onto the pipe cleaner, then bend the ends of the pipe cleaner into feet.
- 4. Finally, use a fine-point marker to give your little chick eyes and a tiny beak.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.