Description[edit | edit source]
I really wanted a big flower or some kind of decorative pin to wear on a few of my outfits. After not finding anything that really suited what I wanted, I decided to make one of my own. Of course the first thing I grabbed were some of my P K Glitz glitters and a few other supplies.
Type of Craft[edit | edit source]
Difficulty Level[edit | edit source]
Supplies Needed[edit | edit source]
Corsage Pin Supply List:
- Glitter: (P K Glitz)
- Art Acetate: (P K Glitz)
- Chipboard Ring (P K Glitz)
- Sticky Tape: (P K Glitz)
- Sticky Paper (P K Glitz)
- WonderFilm (P K Glitz)
- Ritzy Ditzy Glitz: (P K Glitz)
- Ribbon Flower
- Paper Flowers (Prima)
- Crystal Lacquer (Sakura)
- Pin back
- Hot Glue (and hot glue gun)
Directions[edit | edit source]
- I started by making my flowers using various techniques.
- Then I covered the chipboard ring with Sticky Tape and glitter.
- Finally, I added my Art Acetate to the back of the chipboard ring and backed it with a piece of cardstock