Fun craft to do with the kids - easy too!
Type of CraftEdit
Some clay pots and a saucer paint brushes foam (for the octopus) pipe cleaners (for spider) Googly Eyes Glue
- Paint your clay pots.
- Let dry and add any designs you want - we went with polka dots.
- For the spider we used the saucer as well. We added a smile and some googly eyes.
- We then used the pipe cleaners (bent in half and glued in place) for the legs.
- For the octopus we added a smile and eyes and then cut the legs out of black foam.
- We also cut a circle out of the foam the same width as the pot to attach the legs to and then glued that to the pot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.