Head to the Farmer’s Market in style with a new bag you made from old jeans – no sewing required! Other fun craft and recipes are available at Make Healthy Fun.===Type of Craft===
What You’ll Need
- Old Jeans
- Fabric Glue
How To Make It!
1. Cut across jeans below pockets.
2. Turn inside out. Apply glue about ½” up from bottom edge between front and back layers. Press together.
3. For handle, cut 2” wide strips from jeans leg. Fold long sides of one strip together and glue. Glue several strips together to form desired length for strap.
4. Let dry.
5. Glue straps on inside at waistband.
6. Let dry. Turn inside out.