Decorate Easter baskets or flower arrangements with these fuzzy and friendly pompom chicks.
Type of CraftEdit
- 1" to 1 1/2" yellow pompom
- 3/4" to 1" pompom (optional)
- Tacky glue
- Low-temp glue gun
- 1" orange wired chenille stem
- Two 5 mm movable eyes
- 1. Glue 1" to 1 1/2" yellow pompom with tacky glue to make large chick. Glue 3/4" to 1" pompom for smaller chick, or trim the larger one.
- 2. Bend the strip of orange chenille stem into V shape for foot. Cut 1/4"-long snip of stem for beak. Glue feet under body, and beak and movable eyes to head.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.