This page needs some pictures... Can YOU post pictures of your own resulting craft here? SUPREME Peanut Butter Pinecones are a great way to entice tons of chirping feathered friends to your winter backyard! Just coat, dip, and hang.
Things You'll Need For This[edit | edit source]
- Natural Super Chunky Peanut Butter (like Teddy's)
- Unsweetned Coconut Flakes, or
- Rainbow Sprinkles (just no chocolate!)
- Cut-Up Dried Fruits (Apricots, Cherries, Raisins, Sultanas...)
- Freeze-Dried Fruits (Strawberries, Apples, Bananas, Mango...)
- Sunflower Seeds or Pumpkin Seeds
- Nuts (Peanuts, Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Cashews...)
- Red Yarn for hanging up the finished pinecones!
How 2 Make This![edit | edit source]
- Dump the jar of Super Chunky Peanut Butter into a BIG bowl, and slowly dump in any added ingredients of your choice and mix them in with a spoon (except for the sprinkles, because spinkles will be used on the outside of the cones.) RESERVE SOME OF THE DRY INGREDIENTS FOR COATING THE CONES.
- Cover pinecones in dry ingredients, like sprinkles and sunflower seeds... then COVER THE CONE IN MORE PEANUT BUTTER.
- Coat the pinecone one more time in sprinkles and sunflower seeds, and other dry ingredients from the above list.
- Hang up the pinecone with Red Yarn.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.