Welcome to the Craft Corner! This new blog series will explore one new craft project every week. It's time to break out the craft kit and your inner creativity. Let's get started!
- 6-12 Hex Nuts (buy at your local hardware store)
- 1 chain (10-12 inches long)
- 1 spool of gold or silver wire, depending on the color of the hex nuts
- Arrange the hex nuts in a shape of your choosing. We recommend the upside down pyramid, with three hex nuts across the top, two in the second row, and one at the bottom.
- Wrap the wire around the hex nuts (at least twice around every pair) until they all bind together.
- Attach the wire by wrapping the wire around one of the hex nuts and one link of the chain. Do this on both sides.
- Voila! Now put it on and wear it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.